(2) Collection of customer’s personal information
(a) Your personal information will be collected by SKANDIK for the purpose of carrying out business including sale, provision, registration, and promotion of SKANDIK’s products and services, when you:
1. Make an order and a completed purchase of any product from SKANDIK
2. When you set up a user account at our website
3. Enter into a sales or rental contract with SKANDIK for any product provided by SKANDIK
4. Accept any design services provided by SKANDIK
5. Visit or browse our website
6. Contact SKANDIK for customer service and support
7. Enquiring SKANDIK about products or services
8. Consent to share your picture
9. Participate in market research organized by or on behalf of SKANDIK
10.Participate in any of our promotional or marketing activities
11. Subscribe to our newsletter or mailing list
(b)SKANDIK may collect your personal data from other organizations including general business directories and credit information or reference bureau necessary to establish and support the payment of any services being requested by you.
(c)SKANDIK may also collect information indirectly from you when you visit or browse SKANDIK’s website
(3) Type of Personal Data collection
(a) In order to carry out SKANDIK’s business including sale and provision of SKANDIK’s products and/or services, the information that SKANDIK collects include but is not limited to the following:
1. Contact details such as your name, delivery/service address, correspondence address and/or billing address, e-mail address and telephone number
2. Payment details including bank account, credit card information and other related banking information
3. Traffic data about your website and Internet usage
4. Your product and services preferences
5. Information about your hobbies and leisure activities
6. A note or recording of a call which you made to SKANDIK
7. Any email or letter sent to SKANDIK
8. Past purchasing history
9. IP address
10.Your account information, including but not limited to dates of payment
(b) In respect of your usage of SKANDIK’s products and services, including but not limited to your browsing history in our website, information may be automatically collected by SKANDIK to support the provision of services and products.
(4) Use of personal information
SKANDIK may use and analyze your information for the following purposes including but not limited to:
(i) Providing you with our services, including processing your transaction, delivering the purchased goods and providing up-to-date order progress.
(ii) Offering assistance with any products or services enquiries, including investigating suspicious transactions, resolving service-related complaints and dealing with any billing queries that you may have;
(iii) Billing you for selling/leasing SKANDIK’s products or services
(iv) To analyze, verify and/or check your credit, payment and/or status in relation to the transactions between you and us.
(v) Analyze your past sales history and correspondence so that SKANDIK can improve its goods and services and provide those which better suit your need according to your preference and interest.
(vi) Carrying out research and statistical analysis and monitoring customer of SKANDIK products and services on an anonymous or depersonalized basis
(vii) To carry out our normal management, operation and maintenance of the performance of the services;
(viii)To design and develop new services and to undergo service and goods improvement
(ix) To develop new marketing strategies
(x) Assisting SKANDIK in preventing fraud and crime
(xi) Debt tracing, debt recover and credit management
(xii)Contacting you if required
(xiii)Assist SKANDIK in performing internal control analysis or policy-making to fulfill our duties under applicable laws and regulations
(5) Retention of Personal Data
SKANDIK will delete your personal data when it is no longer needed. Personal information will only be retained as long as SKANDIK needs it to provide customer service, support and management, unless it is stored to satisfy any applicable local legislation or serves the purpose of investigation of crime and fraud.
(6) Disclose and Sharing of Personal Data
Your personal information is kept confidential but SKANDIK may share it to the following parties:
1. Payment service provides, i.e. banks, financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies
2. Transportation operators
3. Professional advisers
4. Service providers (including agents, contractors, business partners etc) who provide administrative, customer service, research and marketing, telecommunications, consultancy, or similar services to us to support our provision of services
5. Law-enforcement or government bodies, regulatory bodies, courts or as required by the law
6. Any party to whom SKANDIK is obliged to disclose customer personal data to under the requirements of any law binding on SKANDIK or under and for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities with which SKANDIK is expected to comply; and
7. Third party reward, loyalty and privileges program providers
(7) Direct Marketing
SKANDIK may use your personal data for providing up-to-date offers or promotions of SKANDIK. Direct marketing may be conducted of the following products and services:
1. All products and services offered by SKANDIK
2. Reward, loyalty, or privilege program and related products and services; and
3. Products and services offered by SKANDIK’s business partners including travel, dining, entertainment, apparel, health & beauty, education, household, transportation, banking, insurance and other consumer products services;
SKANDIK will not so use your Personal Data unless SKANDIK has received your consent to the said intended use. You may choose not to receive these promotional materials by informing STOCKROOM through the below contact details in Clause 11, and STOCKROOM will cease to do so, without charge.
(8) Provision of data for direct marketing
SKANDIK may transfer your personal information collected to its external service providers (including but not limited to mailing houses, data processing companies and information technology companies) that SKANDIK co-operates with for the purpose set out above.
Unless you have provided SKANDIK with written consent on allowing your personal data to be used for direct marketing purposes, we will not provide your information for the mentioned intent. SKANDIK will also sign a non-disclosure agreement with such external service providers to ensure no disclosure of any Personal Data
(9) Security of Personal Data
(a) SKANDIK adequately protects your personal data from unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction
(b) If SKANDIK enters into a contract with another third-party organization to provide service on its behalf, SKANDIK will ensure they will only process your personal data as we authorized. They will not be entitled to utilize your information for their own purpose. SKANDIK will take reasonable steps to check these organizations to make sure that they are meeting the requirements set by SKANDIK.
(10) Transfer of Personal Data Outside of Hong Kong
It may be necessary for SKANDIK to transfer certain personal data to other group companies or service providers outside of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong’’) if SKANDIK’s suppliers and service providers are based outside of Hong Kong. SKANDIK will take steps to ensure that your personal information is used by such third parties in accordance with this policy.
(11) Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to request SKANDIK not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right by checking the boxes on the forms we use for data-collecting or by contacting us.
SKANDIK wants to make sure that the information we hold is up-to-date and accurate. If you believe that the information we have is inaccurate or is not updated, please contact us so that we can rectify and make amendments.
If you are in the European Union or your data is processed by us in Hong Kong, UAE or China data protection legislation gives you rights to access information held about you and to change such information.
Individuals in Hong Kong are given certain rights to have their personal data erased under the data protection laws in Hong Kong.
If you wish to exercise your data privacy rights, make a complaint, ask a question or make a suggestion, please contact us as outlined below:
(a) In accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“the Ordinance”) and subject to exemptions specified in the Ordinance, any customer:
1. Has the right to check whether SKANDIK holds personal data about him or her and has a right to receive copies of such data;
2. Has the right to require SKANDIK to correct any personal data relating to him or her which is inaccurate; and
3. Has the right to ascertain SKANDIK’s policies and practices in relation to personal data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by SKANDIK.
(b) In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, SKANDIK has the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing a data access request.
(c) Requests for access to personal data, correction of personal data, information relating to the kind of data held and to stop receiving or re-start receiving direct marketing, may be made either
1. in writing to:
2. by e-mail to info:
Please identify yourself with your name, e-mail address and contact number when writing to us.
You can always address the local supervisor authority if you are dissatisfied with how your personal data is treated.
(12) Third party websites and social media platforms
Links of third-party websites or social media platforms may be provided on our website. SKANDIK is not responsible for the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned above. You are strongly advised to check the relevant third party before providing any information.
You may wish to engage with us through participating various social media platforms hosted by us. However, we do not accept any responsibility for any personal information that you share on such platforms that is subsequently used, misused or otherwise appropriated by another user.
If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the version posted on the website and the previous versions, this version shall prevail.
How to contact us
This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. We are very happy to assist with any further queries. You may contact our privacy team directly by emailing